- LISI AEROSPACE
- join us
HI-LOK™ and HI-LITE™ Nuts and Collars.
LISI nut and collars products are designed to fit with their related HI-LOK™/HI-TIGUE™ and HI-LITE™ pins. Collars’ wrenching element is designed to break-away at a controlled preload. It has been tested over time and has proven its reliability when installed with non-torque-controlled tools.
- Controlled preload for collars
- Wide variety of materials and coatings for installation in all structures
- Shear or tension applications, with captive washer, self-aligning or self-sealing option
- Limited access installation, using conventional tooling
- Designed with a counterbore to fit nominal and oversized pins
|Single-hex collars||Double-hex collars||Nuts||Features|
|Plain and slope surface up to 0.5°|
Slope surface up to 7°
Single hex collars: maximum weight saving, tamper proof installation without the use of special tools
Double hex collars: removable, allow two-step tightening, e.g. for sealant squeezing out
Nuts: allow customized torque and preload, low height design for low access areas
HI-LOK™ nuts and collars are designed to fit HI-LOK™ and HI-TIGUE™ pins.
HI-LITE™ nuts and collars are designed to fit HI-LITE™, PULL-IN™, PULL-STEM™ and TAPER HI-LITE™ pins
In order to provide the best quality for our products, HI-LITE™ and HI-LOK™ nuts and collars are only manufactured by licensed suppliers. A supplier list can be found here: licensed manufacturers