- LISI AEROSPACE
- join us
Insulation blanket fasteners are used throughout the aerospace industry and are designed to secure insulation blankets to the aircraft’s stringers, frames or structures. They come in two main options: penetrating and non-penetrating.
- Easy to install with a wide range of insulation blanket fastener configurations available
- Insulation blanket fasteners available in non-metallic and metallic materials
- Metallic insulation blanket fasteners meet FAR25.856 (b) standards
- Non-penetrating fastener eliminates the need to pierce the insulation blanket
- Clip-on, rivet or bonding installation option
Selection of Products.
Insulation Blanket Fasteners are categorized as follows (non-metallic and metallic):
- Spring clip
- Stud, Bond-On
- Stud, “Ball Strip” using adhesives or assembled with a spring clip