- LISI AEROSPACE
- join us
Responsable commercial Europe (aéronautique) H/Fapply
date of publication
type of employment
years of experience
Commercial & Marketing
Responsable commercial Europe (aéronautique) H/F
Le Groupe LISI est spécialisé dans la fabrication de solutions d'assemblage et de composants à forte valeur ajoutée pour les secteurs de l'aéronautique, de l'automobile et du médical.
LISI AEROSPACE, est spécialisé dans la fixation (n°3 mondial) et dans la conception et la fabrication de composants métalliques de haute technologie qui participent à la performance et à la sécurité des aéronefs. Ses 7000 collaborateurs sont répartis sur 21 sites, dans 9 pays et participent à un chiffre d'affaire de 934M€.
Dans le cadre de notre développement, nous recherchons actuellement un/une Responsable commercial Moteurs Europe (Regional Sales Manager Engine).
Role: The Regional Sales Manager is responsible of our commercial relationship with one or multiple customers in a defined territory, with the objective to maintain and grow the results of our company in regards sales revenue generated by these customers as well as the service level.
- Be responsible as main customer contact; assure interface and coordination between all departments and all subjects linked to customer service of the concerned customer(s) or territory,
- Respond to take ownership of requests for proposals, negotiate conditions, collect return for the market,
- Prepare, review and validate sales proposals based on the defined strategy,
- Report on his/her activity as per the processes in place (visit reports, monthly/weekly reports…),
- Position strategic products at customers of his/her perimeter,
- Do the business intelligence of his/her market, the evolution and the competitions and share these information with his/her hierarchy and all LISI players in this field,
- Negotiate customer contracts,
- Ensure the reporting in line with department rules and the GQMS,
- Follow up customers in case of payments long past due of high amount or repetitive without reason (after 1st escalation to be done by accounts receivable)
- Contribute to the building of the budget for his/her perimeter.
Engineering degree (or equivalent) with commercial understanding and background or Degree in business administration, economics, or equivalent with solid technical understanding/experience
Experience in aerospace and more specifically hardware/fastener industry (ideally, but not mandatory). You have already worked in a sales position of technical products ideally in the aeronautical industry for 2 to 5 years. First experience in B to B market environment of industrial goods
You are customer oriented. You have a good communication and natural negotiation skills. You also have good analysis and synthesis skills.
English : Fluent Frequent travel is required