Buy online your Quick release pins
LISI AEROSPACE develops, designs, manufactures and sells a large range of Ball Lock Quick Release Pins for various applications such as:
- Safety locking
- Precision alignment
- Shear/double shear resistance
- Special adjustable for grip accommodation
- Special customized dimensions
Complying with the National Aerospace Standards (NAS), Military Standards (MS), AS, OEMs technical specifications or built to requirements, our products can be airborne in commercial and military aircraft or simply for ground equipment. They can therefore be made of different steels or cress.
They will then be named:
- Single acting for a positive locking – only operating when pushing the button.
- Double acting for a positive locking – operating when pushing or pulling the button.
- Detent mainly used for alignment – push in / pull out concept but no positive locking.
- Adjustable grip length by turning a knurled nut over the threaded shank of the pin.
- Receptacle – that becomes part of the airframe and will receive a positive locking pin.
All can be delivered with accessories like lanyards, chains, specific rings and flags (warning streamers).
Example of a MS17990 double action pin principle :
Positive locked position
Button pushed – balls in back groove - Pin is released
Button pulled – balls in front groove - Pin is released