Request for Cross Reference
The Monadlock panel fastener incorporates the beam lock design for superior vibration resistance. This feature also extends the locking capability up to 1,500 seated cycles. Multiple lead thread configurations are available to facilitate quick operation. thanks to its unique design, this fastener can accommodate a large variation in grip. Nut plates allow for radial float making it easier to assemble on curved panels, or panels with hole misalignments.
Stud bolt configurations are held in the panel by a retaining ring. With the hold-out type, the stud bolt, when disengaged from the nut plate, can be pulled out to hold-out position to facilitate easy removal of curved or hinged panels.
Main Features and Benefits
- Interchangeable with, Tridair Mark IV and Mini-Mark IV Structural Panel Fasteners.
- Stud bolt available in 0.2160", 0.2500", 0.3125" and 0.3750" nominal diameters.
- High strength for tension and shear.
- Grommets for gasket applications and for protection against crushing and delamination of composite panels.
- Stud features positive retention, multiple threads for quick operation and threadless nose for easy engagement with nut plate.
- Flat beam nut plates deliver up to 1,500 seated cycle life for exceptional reusability.
- Nut element provides 0.020" minimum radial float and versions allow for angular engagement of nut plate to ease installation of curved panels.
- Receptacle nut portion can be replaced without removing rivets.